Stop Letting Content Creation Stress You Out!
If you’re an Industry Expert whose haphazard approach to LinkedIn causes you to miss opportunities, then keep reading.
How might things shift for you in your business if you could:
- Save hours of time and headache each month by knowing exactly what to do to effectively promote your offerings on time
- Be confident that your LinkedIn content is driving results for your business (because you can actually see your important numbers improving)
- Get off the hamster wheel of constantly rushing to create content and post at the last minute
- Always be improving your content quality and delivery because you actually have time to focus
Stop being at the mercy of the monster (aka LinkedIn) that always wants more content, make the monster work for you!
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, let's get clear on two things:
1. THIS WILL SAVE YOU TONS OF TIME!
This is not another thing to add to your plate. You're already struggling to do this on your own. We will do it with you, make it easier, and more effective.
2. PLANNING DOES NOT MAKE YOU 'LESS AUTHENTIC'
It will actually set you free. And if you want to keep creating content last-minute you can, just make sure it's in line with an effective strategy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LinkedIn Content Lab is a recurring, monthly, done-with-you service that helps you plan out your LinkedIn content and strategies in advance so you can focus on growing your audience and attracting new business.
After a focused one-on-one onboarding session of 75 minutes, the recurring time commitment is:
- One Monthly 60-minute group training + implementation session
- One Monthly 60-minute group stats + best practices session
- One Quarterly 2-hour big-picture planning session
- Plus, however much time you want to spend going back and forth with us on Slack 😉
While this is a monthly service, we do require that you commit to at least 3 (three) months when you first join, so we make sure you accomplish the following steps:
Step 1: We get you set up with sexy workflows
These will …
- Give you clarity around your LinkedIn content strategy, so you know which content drives the best results
- Help you understand when and what to post to achieve your larger business goals, so you don’t need to worry about what to say next
- Get you out of the weeds and leave you free to be creative, so you can be 100% you
Step 2: We get you out of the habit of creating and posting content at the last minute
To make sure you enjoy your content creation as much as possible and ensure that it makes the biggest impact on your audience, you need to become more proactive and get on top of your content calendar.
A lot of this will happen naturally once you have more clarity, structure, and assistance with your content planning process, but you’ll probably need a kick in the pants (or a hug) along the way.
Step 3: We take your content to the next level
Now that we’ve freed up your time and headspace by streamlining your content planning process you can reinvest that time and energy into:
- Creating higher-quality content
- Experimenting with other content forms (video, quizzes, courses, etc …)
- Engaging with your audience more
It’s amazing what happens when you’re able to look at your marketing and outreach from a higher level view instead of being in the weeds and “survival mode” all of the time.
We continue to work with you and help you take your content game to the next level for as long as you remain a member of The LinkedIn Content Lab.
WHO IS IT FOR?
You will get the most benefit out of the LinkedIn Content Lab if you are:
- A coach, author, speaker, or service provider who relies on industry authority to sell services
- LinkedIn is one of your key marketing channels
- You have the bandwidth to post on LinkedIn at least twice per week
As stated above, we require an initial commitment of three months.
Once you sign up you’ll be able to schedule your initial 90-minute one-on-one onboarding call and receive access to our resource library.
This isn’t the type of program where we’ll give you a bunch of content templates and let you fend for yourself. The reason you should sign up is because we will hold your hand as you go through the mildly irritating process of getting your sh*t together.
We will go through your content calendar with you every month in our one-on-one and group calls and make sure you know what to do in order to achieve your goals and that you write it all down.
You will receive inspiration, guidance, expert advice, accountability, and be in a group of people who are all going through the same thing.
The investment: $500 per month (There's no onboarding fee 😎)